Sealed Polycarbonate and ABS enclosures 200 & 300 series
- The lid and base incorporate a tongue and groove with a neoprene gasket.
- Wall mounting holes and lid screws are outside the sealing area to help protect against moisture and dust.
- Designed to meet IP 65 of IEC 529 and NAMA 4 (dust and hose proof).
- Available with clear or light grey lids.
- Internal guide slots for mounting vertical PCB assemblies.
- Bosses on internal base allow fastening of PCBs or connection of terminals, etc. into threaded brass inserts.
- Lid screws are M-4 stainless steel (non-magnetic), fastened into threaded brass inserts.
- Polycarbonate material has a operating temperature of -40°c to 100°c.